here i am online again. This time searching information about stress management. I found a website, but then it has so many things and i began to wonder if the are relevant. I guess i will have a hard time summarising it later. so confusing, so many headings.
yesterday was a bad day. got a big headache thinking about my "future". Couldn't sleep at night. Questions started floating in my mind. I began to think why are some people so mean and they look so innocent when they had actually done something so wrong, and worse still, brainwashing others. wat the hell is going on with her??? i started writing in my diary.. amazingly it is just two days old. I finally understand the power of keeping a diary and why people like to keep one. Found out that i can pour all my problems and joy to it. Pity that it cannot reply me. But at least it is better to share my joy and sorrow. sometime i want to cry... but i just cannot. why does this always happen to me. i feel so confused by life. Hope an angel would come and visit me tonight and tell me wat to do.
Gtg and carry on with the Stress Management work i have to do now.
Ange
3:12 pm