Thursday, July 10, 2003



Opps... so long never update my blog already. First , about the update of the latest tennis Grand Slam. Roger Ferderer won the men's section in this year's Wimbledom and Serena Williams in the women's section. Haiz... my cute Andy Roddick lost to this Roger. So angry...
This is the second week of school. More tests coming up. Hai yo... we got a new physics relief teacher. Can u imagine she teaches 2 questions only in one period? Somemore nobody seems to understand her. I think I am going to fail my Physics again and this time, i bet my mum is going to kill me. How? Nowadays she look so angry when she comes to class, maybe she doesn't like us. But anyway, I dun care about her lah. Feel like sleeping whenever got physics. I realised that she stares at me when i talk. Maybe i gave a bad impression about me to her on her first day.
My skin is still peeling after being sunburned. So long already still haven ok yet. Dunno y take so long.
Gotta do maths homework already. See if i am free the next time to update my blog.


Ange
4:53 pm