Thursday, September 18, 2003



K...... this time i shall not be a newspaper reporter anymore like wat ellyne says. I have stop writing in my dear diary for some thime because i founf out that my stupid sister read it and even showed it to my mum. I am so pissed off till today. My mother never scold her, still side her. Wat the hell. Younger siblings are so irrating. I dunno wat to do. Exams are drawing near and i haven start revising. Throghout my whole life i had been studying before the exams anyway. maths has more and more homework each day and Mrs Charoo is throwing pple out for not doing their work. I didnt do the tys and mid-yr paper... lucky she never find out or i would be outside. Now she is teaching statistics. I had been day dreaming during lessons and i dun understand wat she is talking about. The topic so lame anyway.


Ange
5:01 pm