Happy Deepavali. I came online twice today. Went out to eat yong tau foo for lunch and shopped around at People's Park. Super boring. Then i went to Grandma's house and eat a goreng pisang and drank Qoo's orange flavour.
I returned home to get bitten by mosquitos and decided to go out to play. Then i realised that my beloved bike turned rusty. I almost wanted to scream at my maid. I think she did not cover it properly from the rain. Well... it has been a long time since i last cycled because of my left knee injury. It is alot better now but the pain comes back here and there, causing me to be unfit to go for OBS. I so damn sad and angry with this stupid leg of mine.
Back to my bicycle... i told my maid to get for me the oil so take i can cycle without the "rusty" noise coming out. To my dismay, she could not find it when it was right in her face. I was so angry can. BTW... i rarely ask her to do things for me. Anyway she is going home next month, so i shall pray that the next maid is better.
Ange
9:39 pm