Monday, July 05, 2004



I am truely heart-broken. I sat rooted to my sofa, my eyes glued to the tv set on Channel 24 from 8.30pm to 1.15am on Sunday. I was watching Andy Roddick play in the finals of Wimbledon, a major Grand Slam grasscourt event. If he had won, it would be his second grand slam title besides his one and only US Open title currently. He is now World No. 2 and he would have most certainly won if he wasnt playing against the World No. 1, Roger Federer. If not for the rain, which caused the match to be postphoned twice, I will see Andy holding onto this beautiful championship cup instead of this plaque. In the end, i watched him lost 6-4,5-7,6-7,3-6. How close is this scoreline. Andy went down like a Champion. Andy will be back. Andy and Roger will play on many big occasions, and Andy will win. We will just have to wait a little.


Ange
11:33 am