I am who I am.
I dun care what the hell u are doing behind me. Even though i say nothing and act as though nothing happened, i know what is going on around me. If u dare to oppose me, i dare u to do it right in front of my face. I dun need u to act kind while u are sharpening ur knife behind my back. I have tolerated u for a long time. My patience is wearing thin. I will make u show urself one day. Is sucking up that enjoyable? do u know that u are such a pain? The sight of ur face spoils my mood. Dun u hve ur own mind. I see ur irrating look, and i really feel like punching u. Trust me, i am really strong.
Ok....Prelims are finally over. So fast. They seemed like years in the past to me and now, its over and i am waiting for my results. Maybe i should learn to settle for half. The good half. I cant imagine wat will happen if i got the bad half. Its 50/50 my luck against my fate. I dun believe wat i hear. but i fear wat i hear. I am living in my own bubble filled with worries. I cant accept any blows. I like where i am now. But will that make me stronger? My life is in my hands, as well as urs. I had done my part, now i really beg and pray for u to carve out my path. I cannot trip anymore for now. I am scared to continue stumbbling in this forest of darkness. I need light from u, give me a break. I am really sick, tired and really scared. I believe in u because i trust u, pls let me continue believing in u. I am now hanging on a cliff, i need u to pull me up. please dun let go, dun forget me, dun even give up, look at me, i seek ur mighty power.
Ange
4:56 pm