Sunday, March 20, 2005



Finally my com is fixed. I can finally use the internet in my room. The March holidays is coming to an end. I am sad.. i dun feel like returning to school. I dun like the feeling of leaving home early and coming home late. This whole week basically i had been slacking. I had not revised a single work at all. I swear. I think life its not all about studying. We need a break sometimes to catch up with friends and not stay stuck at home studying! I just dun understand why some people are so strict with themselves. Cant they just bend a little? If u dun open ur mouth, how would i ever know? U just shut me of totally and move in another direction without me knowing. Do u even thought of how i ever felt? I feel as though we are melting icebergs. Both changing into different shapes. We are shifting further and further apart. U are moving towards north and me south. I tried shouting out but u cant hear or reply me. Its fustrating to see us thinning away, being separted by the huge vast sea. U no longer understand me, neither do u even try to get near me. Cause this piece of ice is floating, its being carried further by the surroundings. u have no idea how far u moved. we used to be a huge piece. It takes a lot to break us into maybe ice kachang??lol. all i see is its melted water. maybe this piece of ice really loves the north. It wants a new environment. It wants to forget how south looks like. Soon we will forget how the pieces of ice used to look like. The ice in the south does not want to move that far...
oh yes, i am sadden by the fact that andy roddick lost the lleyton hewitt again!! on the other hand, he lost by a small margine, 6-7,7-6,6-7. Do u know how close he was to winning? however, i am proud that he has improved a lot. to lose like that, it just needs a little more luck.


Ange
5:38 pm