I am so glad that there is no school on Friday. Yipee! What shld i do on this day then. Catch a movie or just stay at home and enjoy being free on a weekday? I am still deciding..
Anyway, i cant wait for the term to be over. I seriously need a break from school and I am falling sick more often. Did not go school on Tuesday and Wednesday, after results were released. I was sick lah, and yet most people thought i pon school. I very guai one lah.. will not pon school. (that's because i don't want to go for detention!!) And ya, my home tutor called me on Wednesday and asked me why i wasnt in school for two days. Maybe she thinks i am ponning too??I dunno...
I have lots of homework to do and thay are piling up like a mountain cause i didnt even touch them. I still haven done my econs essay and i dun understand a single thing that was taught at chem lecture today cause i wanst in school for the previous lecture. I was clueless about what "some shooting or repelling of electrons in the orbitals meant".It is a term which i cannot recall now. So i shall wait till i feel like it to read the chem notes to figure out everything on my own and this day is like never going to come until there is a test the next day , which is like next month??God knows when, so it meant that it is unlikely i will read it anyway. I will try...ok, so contridicting, i am crazy for the moment cause there is no school tmr!!....
Ange
5:58 pm