I have mixed feelings today. First, i am happy that today is the last day of term one and i dun have to go to school for a week! I am happy that i dun have to wake up so early and i get to stay up late without feeling tired for school the next morning.
However, since today is the last day of the term, it means that i may not be in the same class as my curent classmates for the next term. Some of them are going to other jcs, some changing subject combinations. Although most of them are staying, i cant be sure if we would still be classmates. I know i will miss them. Being together for 2 mths plus is not easy. I just got to know people better and now we have to seperate. I think its a sad thing to like spilt and the thought of getting into a new environment, re-knowing people scares me. There are lots of "what if"s going on in my mind right now. I just know that my class was very busy taking photos the whole day. I had an enjoyable time today but still, i am moody. However, i am powerless to change this reality. Am I blessed to be able to experience school for the first 3 mths? Maybe... because i get to experience things that the next yr's batch will not be able to experience as school does not start till they get their results if i am not wrong.
Ange
6:19 pm
About me
Taggie
Leisure reads
Connection
Archive