Saturday, September 10, 2005



Today is Saturday so its bye to hols and hi to exams and school. Yikes I hate going to school. Having to wake up so early again and having lunch at weird timings makes my stomach go haywire. And hw and lessons makes me wanna sleep.
My brain/mind is not on good terms with my body again. I think I gained weight again ah whatever. Had been eating too much chocolate as usual. See I tell myself to study in the end I didn’t do much, my mind just flew to wonderland. Therefore, I cant co-ordinate or control me.
My table is in such a huge mess I promise to clear it after blogging. I see rubbish everywhere, so dusty no wonder I just sneezed. Maybe its not my table, its my aircon which is half fixed. Can on but gives out cold air and water. So mon aircon man coming to get rid of the water and make the cold air cooler. By then it shld be fine. Nowadays so hot can fry egg on the road, so the fan is like useless.

I am feeling so depressed since Thursday. Couldnt fall asleep in 1 min like I usually do, cause most of the time I am too tired to do anything. I just laid on the bed for one hr thinking thoughts that make me feel real bad for the past two nights. The two songs just keep playing in my head and I see him in front of me conducting. The instruments I played only allowed me to look in front so I can rmb his funny expressions that make me laugh. During practice he will try on different instruments making weird noises behind and I will stare at him laughing and he will smile back at me cause only me and pis can see what hes doin with the drums at the back. He was so active that he can dig out every instrument he sees and hit it. Every time I said something to him he would just smile back. Hes always asking me if I can play the flute better and told me to bring it home to practice. Now when I see the flute I feel like breaking it cause it reminds me that he haven taught me how to play it. I am waiting for him to bring the flute “paper” after promos as he said but now I would never see him again. The last time I saw him was the pac second night. I can rmb the last thing I said to him was to wait for me to take out my instruments before starting the song and the last thing I did was to nod to him when he signaled to me if he could start conducting. No more man in pink asking me what brother paul was saying to him. He was a very dedicated teacher. Before syf he came for cca earlier than me just to help me write out my scores so I can remember when to play. I sorta regretted telling him tat I dun wanna play this huge blowing thing cause I feel that it sucks. Maybe I shld have agreed. Maybe.
May lao shi rest in peace. He will always be remembered by the co members for his love for teaching and music. He would always be a great teacher to us, no matter how little we got to see him, how short we had known each other.


Ange
12:13 pm