Wah more than one week never blog, feels like something is missing. anyway, who reads my blog??? i dun even know except for a few. seems pathetic anyway. i feel like changing my blogskin. wait till i am free la although i quite free. time seems to pass so slowly. maybe i am jus bored. but when i start doin something like blogging now i am starting to feel sleepy. this shows that i am getting lazy. Poof i see the calender on my desk like 20 times a day. everything i look at it the word "SCHOOL" appears bigger and bigger in front of me. i dun wanna go to sch...*cries like a kindergarten kid*haiz haiz haiz. tsk .I WANNA WATCH KING KONG. IN FACT I MUST WATCH KING KONG I DUN CARE. IF NO ONE WANTS TO WATCH IT WITH ME I SHALL WATCH IT ALONE. I AM DEPRIVED OF MOVIES. I WANNA SEE A HUGE GORRILA. OK I AM MAD FROM BEING SO BORED."i am a factory, which is goin to shut down soon cause my boss doesnt care about me. some kind soul please put some oil, petrol, whatever in me so i can start working again"
Ange
12:37 pm
About me
Taggie
Leisure reads
Connection
Archive