When the road ahead is pitch dark,
When u have lost ur aim and focus in your journey,
All you need is a torch
No matter how small it may be
As it is enough to guild you through the dark path
Will u be my source of light
Or I am suppose to find my hope
I begin to realise that although in life you will stumble upon many blocks, may it be as small as a rock or as huge as a mountain, you still have to get past it. Even though the process is though, all the depression and sadness, you will find a way pass it eventually. In the end, all you feel is the satisfaction.
There are also some things and people in life worth your concern, but there are also others who is just there to spoil everything you've got. Instead of telling these people and things and issues to get out of ur life, you should thank them for being there so that you can kick their asses.
We should live life with a big heart. I know i am not that magnaminous but at least i am also not so narrow-minded like some.
Jus as u think ur plan is flawless, in fact, thats the biggest flaw.
I am okay now. Lesser scary nightmares. I will learn to bring a torch to sleep and wherever i go. I will find my way pass you. I know i can do it. I know i am strong. i will pick up the courage to fight my fears and troubles. Just do it!
Ange
8:47 pm