Sunday, December 10, 2006



OUR GREATEST BATTLES ARE THAT WITH OUR OWN MINDS

I feel so miserable. I can lie to everybody, anybody but not myself.
I am my greatest enemy.
I dunno why i cant seem to let go, to accept some things the way they are.
i didnt expect myself to react that way, i dont wan to either. it justs upsets me.
i am disappointed and angry with myself.
i dunno why the thought keep surfacing into my mind. i tried so hard to let go, but i simply cant.
i cant, i jus couldnt do it.
its in my mind 24hrs, i even dream about it.
i am struggling inside me though i try not to show it and distracting myself as much as i can.

I wish i have the solutions and answers to what i am facing soon.
No one can help me, but myself.
right now, instead of hating myself, i shall try to really treat what as happened an experience, a lesson or whatsoever.
Life is unfair, unpredictable, everychanging, and therefore it is the way it is.
All i am hoping for is something postitive to happen soon.

Note: this is a highly personal entry. i really really need some space to voice out the pain i have inside me cause its getting unbearable. its nothing anyone can understand or know about so please dun let ur imagination run wild. it has nothing to do with anyone of u. its about me, and it only affects me.


Ange
11:29 pm