Saturday, January 13, 2007





I AM SO DAMN HAPPY TODAY CAUSE ANDY RODDICK BEAT WORLD NO. 1 ROGER FEDERER!!!!!!!!


OMG I WAITED FOR THIS DAY FOR SO DAMN LONG!!!!!



THE LAST TIME HE WON WAS IN 2003 AT Montreal / TorontoMontreal, Canada.


3 YRS!! I WAITED FOR 3 YRS FOR THIS DAY TO COME TRUE!!




but then a bit sad i didnt watch the match cause i didnt know that there is a match in the first place due to my busy life working. jus happened to switch to channel 5 news and saw the word "Andy Roddick" and got so excited!! =)))))u all shld have seen how widely he smiled when he won! i swear my heart melted.




from his official website:


"It took Andy Roddick 88 minutes to defeat the world number one Roger Federer in three sets at the AAMI Kooyong Classic 6-2, 3-6, 6-3 to hold the trophy high for the second year in

a row."


the picture below is highly valuable.


see how happy he is!



Ange
10:21 pm