Wednesday, August 08, 2007



I realise that whenever I am stressed, I will dream of having A levels Maths exam paper.
Anyway, I dreamt of having maths paper again last night cause I was feeling quite stressed about bidding for my module. In the end, I bidded for Japanese Gender Studies cause the topic sort of interests me (i think). Its about studying the difference in status of men and women in Japan and why is that so. I hope I will like it, that it is easy and that I will get it. At times of uncertainty like this, I leave it to God to plan for me. I have no idea since when I am so pious. I guess its because I am feeling quite unsure of my future recently and I believe everything happens for a reason. Was quite interested in bidding for some pharmacy module regarding health and medicine but it clashes with my core modules, so I guess I shall bid for it next time if I have the chance.

Back to my dream of A level maths. This time round, I was aware that I am done with A levels. However, I dunno why I still find the dream very disturbing. The stress level and fear seems so real. Looks like I still cant forget how much I have suffered emotionally because of maths in jc. The problem is not so direct as to not doing well (shall not say why here cause its personal). I really hope that one day I can get over with this reoccurring dream cause it just keeps coming back every few mths. Its something that no one can understand and no words can explain.


Ange
6:31 pm