Tuesday, January 15, 2008



The Australian Open is here again. In case you have no idea what it is, it's the first tennis grand slam of the year and winning it means everything (or almost).

Anyway, last night I dreamt that someone gave this to me for FREE!



Cost: AUD $24.95

Cost:AUD $16.95

(In this world, nothing is free. If it is, you must be dreaming, like me.)



This is a jumbo/mega tennis ball used to collect signatures of tennis players on the court after a match.

I have always wanted this you know...But there's no sports shop in Singapore that sells this ball. You will only see it hanging on the ceilings as decorations only with a mega tennis racket. I think there was once I asked a shopkeeper if he can sell this ball (hanging on the ceiling) to me and obviously he said no.

Maybe the only way I can get it is to go overseas just to catch a grand slam and bring one back. But its not going to happen in the near future definitely. Or Singapore can host a grand slam like how they did it with the Formula 1, then i can buy official merchandise. And that, is even more impossible..Speaking of F1, I don't think its even possible to watch the race live cause everything here is just too expensive. Maybe I shall just cut out a picture of a Ferrari flag and kimi raikkonen, and support them in front of the TV at home.


Ange
6:20 pm