Come Monday, I would have to start loving these things:
Module Title: Japan and Singapore
Module Title: Principles of Economics
Module Title: Real Estate Management
Module Title: Fundamentals of Real Estate Finance
Module Title: Urban Land Use and Development
I will have to think of them day and night, and understand them inside out for the next 4 months plus. How wonderful.
I feel quite okay going back to school (even thou there's a part of me really dreading projects and exams and tight schedules), since I think I had loads of fun for the last 5 weeks. I met those whom I want to meet, buy what I wanted to buy, did some of the things I wanted to do and GAINED WEIGHT. Must be all the good food I had eaten while meeting up with people. Or maybe I gained muscle mass with all the joggings I did recently. Before this, the last time I ran was in June, where I was walking half the 2.4km. Hopefully I will be still so hardworking and continue with my new exercise regime when school starts. Actually I hate to run, but there's nothing else I can think of that makes me feel "exercised" like running does. Plus, running is considered a dangerous sport for me, cause I have to be on the constant lookout for my old injuries. Sad to say, I can still feel the pain when I work just a little bit harder. Haiz, feel so @#$% whenever I think of the fact that I will have to live with this for the rest of my life.
Anyway, on a happier note, I met up with Party Animals yesterday! Had an enjoyable outing and now I shall wait for those with cameras to upload the pictures. Can't wait to see all those (silly) pictures we took.

Bye relaxation,
Hello stress.
Ange
11:06 pm