Wednesday, January 09, 2008



Due to unforeseen circumstances and A telling me how horrible her friends' experiences of taking that HR module, I have decided to take JAPAN AND SINGAPORE. Japan AGAIN!! Even Singapore studies also I kena something to do with Japan. Tell me why...Luckily I got friends taking this with me. Actually, I can't really blame anyone. If I don't do Japan, will have to do sociology, geography, history, political science etc.
AND the last entry I actually said "Something new at least. =) no japan no more."
*slaps myself*
To look on the bright side, I just have to do one module on Singapore Studies to get it over and done with as university requirements. Oh gosh..I still have 2 GEMS and 1 Breadth to clear..Hate Gems too because I hate science and arts. Again forced to take. When you force people to do something, chances are they will not do well in it.
Hope to get this whole thing quickly over and done with. Its ruining my last-wk-of-hols mood and making me a really irritated person. So fan the whole day trying to decide which module. Really hate nus for this. Why the hell must we study something non-related to our major? Why why why? Nothing better to do is it? Taking 5 modules is already very tiring, still must take something that we are not good in.


Ange
10:07 am