Friday, January 18, 2008



A few posts ago a blogged about cjc's theme: "Act Justly, Serve Truly, Walk Humbly (with your God)". I commented that there's something wrong with the picture, that there was only left footprints.


Guess what, I found this on the school website today.
Both left and right footprints!
How amusing..
Today starts the balloting for tutorial slots. Really crossing my fingers (almost twisting them) that I would get a 3 day week. Praying really hard...However, on those days I will be 99% prone to getting gastric pains because there will be no lunch breaks. And I have to rush to classes at different (and far) venues as if I am in the amazing race. Still, I rather do that than go to school everyday. The trip to and fro is very sian and expensive (stupid adult fares, concession adds up to be even more expensive this sem). Gotta bring sandwiches to school on those days, and kena laughed by my friends cause I am now "famous" for eating sandwiches.


Ange
11:13 am