Tuesday, January 29, 2008



I just referred to my jc econs notes for about 3mins to refresh my memory about deadweight loss, market equilibrium, economics efficiency etc etc cause I totally forgotten about them. Didn't help much, I still can't recall much. And what I learnt now is slightly different. Syallbus looks jumbled up. Anyway, econs is still econs, that's why I decided not to get the recommended textbook. I think one day I must really sit down and study econs like I have never studied them before. ONE DAY ( if I find the mood and time).
BUT, I realised something today. In jc, I always complained that the lecture notes are sooooo thick..and now, looking at it and comparing it to the notes I see in uni, those words are huge and is nothing compared to the readings I need to read now. Last week I took a peek into my sis sec school tb, those words are gigantic. And I used to think sec sch textbooks are the thickest books on earth.
*shakes head*


Anyway, I finally got my chinese new year tree up. Ok, I know its called pussy willow. Now my forefinger is sore from all the plucking of the "shells". Yup, I plucked almost everything since I am the "free" one at home.

My mum is sooooo proud of it cause it shows off her almost 20-yr collection of hanging ornaments. Maybe I should try counting how many there are altogether..Or maybe not, I might just faint from the dizziness..








Ange
3:10 pm