Monday, January 21, 2008



I really wonder..

How often in life do we do something because someone else wants us to?

Would you rather be a person that others want you to be rather than someone you really want to be?

Which is better, to learn something earlier or later since either way, you will still learn. Does it really make a difference eventually?

Will you do something you don't really want to but does it anyway just to gain the approval of others?

Which one will you rather choose: To have a busy social life, be around many friends, have an active night life etc or would you rather have a few good friends, stay away from a life full of drinking, dancing and clubbing and just be contented with a simple dinner with family and friends?

Does being active equate to having more friends. Sometimes, are those people you call friends really your friends?

Do you know what you really want?

Something happened today that sparked off these thoughts in me. Really wonder how strong and persevered people are in believing what they believe in. Am I strong enough to stay rooted to my values or do I get easily swayed by opinions of others?

Ok change topic. There are no lessons tmr but I have already been assigned a task: To hang all the chinese new year decor tmr. I don't know if other people does this, but my mum actually chooses a "good" day to put up decor. And obviously, everyone have their different "good" days. Hanging decor up can be a very tiring task, esp you when you have to search for spots to hang and paste your stuff and climb ladders. Was thinking of posting pictures up on my blog when I am done with it tmr, then I just realised it wouldn't be very red and nice cause our yearly pussy willow has not been bought yet. That one will always be the biggest and reddest thing at home. Why? We have too many ornaments hanging on it, some of them are more than 10 yrs old I think, and we still get new ones to add to the collection every year. Just imagine how many there are.. Hang until no space to hang..LOL


Ange
1:58 pm