Thursday, January 24, 2008



My finance lecturer said this during lecture today, which i found it quite amusing.

"Money is not the most important thing in the world. Love is. Luckily, I love money"

He was trying to make the lesson interesting by doing so, and once in a while he will do very lame stuff and say really stupid things. Maybe its partly because I don't like finance, that's why halfway through the lesson I was getting fidgety and sleepy and was day-dreaming. Studying something you like is very important. I never knew finance was so unappealing to me. Hope my opinion of it will change for the better, or else i cannot "major" in finance and investment in yr 3 which I originally wanted cause i thought it was quite cool (other than the fact that the term "finance and investment" reminds me of money). It's still too early to tell what I like..shall just enjoy the process. I think yesterday my dad was commenting that the school should remove the school breaks and give us more things to study so that I can graduate earlier. Shall not elaborate here why he wants me to grad earlier, will be long enough to write essay. Although I look forward to the day when I can start working, at the same time I hope that day doesn't come so fast cause the moment you start working, you don't stop until you retire. And there are no long breaks, only leaves. And I need my school break! I am not so free like he thinks I am. When I am free, I am really very free. When I am busy, I wish there is 48 hrs a day. As I always believe, what will happen, will happen. Let nature takes it course..


Ange
11:28 pm