![]() |
||
![]() |
||
![]() |
||
![]() |
||
![]() |
Wednesday, January 16, 2008


The "juice" of this fruit is white, which looks more like sap to me. It tastes rather nice, with the texture similar to persimmon (one of my fav fruits).
According to the maid, she says it is called Star Apple. I did a 1 min research on the Internet and is somehow convinced that it is really called star apple. Just that sources claimed that it is called star apple because you will see a star shape in the centre after you cut it into half, but I did not see it with mine. Maybe difference species.
Speaking of my maid, she just freaked me out by appearing in my room when I happened to be..erm..napping. I don't have this habit of napping cause I feel that its something only kids do. Maybe I am still having "hangover" from the holidays. Ok..i admit I took naps during the school break cause I don't want to be yawning away when I am out with friends at night. Then somehow, it became a habit and bedtime became later and later. I guess it will automatically go away in a few weeks time when I am too busy with school. Anyway, my point is, it is INVASION OF PRIVACY for someone to walk into your room when the door is closed and start doing whatever they want to do! You never know what you do unconsciously when you are are sleeping, right? Somemore she is a stranger. Next time, I must remember to lock the door no matter what. What if I am naked?? (haha jus kidding, that will never happen)
About me
ange
7 june
fan of andy roddick
& kimi raikkonen
i need my daily dose of the newspapers
Taggie
Leisure reads
Singtel Singapore GP
ESPN Star
ATP tennis
Formula 1
Andy Roddick
Kimi Räikkönen
The Straits Times
KennySia
PostSecret
Connection
Adeline
Alvernia
Anne
Cherie
Doris
Ellyne
Hilda
Julia
Kahyee
Lynette
Melissa
Nikki
Pei Joo
Samantha
Weiqi
NUS Muay Thai
Breakid
1T37 PAE
Archive