Oh no..I am supposed to wear glasses all the time from now on... Or it will just keep going up because I keep straining them unknowingly ='(My degree has increased quite a lot. Roughly around a 100 plus minus for each eye. Now I know why sometimes I can't read at all during lectures while my friends find it okay. I look so awful with glasses on, but now, it seems like I got no choice anymore. I wanted to get frameless ones (which I look better in) but changed to the half-framed kind (forgot what it is called) since frameless ones looked so fragile..And I have a habit of hanging my glasses on my shirt when I don't feel like wearing them in class so it might break anytime if I am not careful. My new glasses is purple in colour..yikes.. I don't like purple..But no choice, out of all the colours that were available, purple was a better choice. Now I just have to get used to wearing them more often..I wonder if I will be so guai to wear them frequently..Anyway, for the past 2 weeks, I have been watching a lot of the Australian Open. It just ended today, with new champions. So now I can finally stop wasting electricity, time and energy sitting in front of the TV for hours. Today's men's singles took about 4 hours plus..And I watched about 5 of such matches..Basically its equivalent to about a day spent..But never mind, at least I don't go crazy over 偶像剧 or taiwanese shows like most people, in fact I don't watch them at all, so you can't say I watch too much TV.
Ange
3:08 pm
About me
Taggie
Leisure reads
Connection
Archive