One more week to go before I can collect ang paos! Actually I am not that excited about it because its the same old routine every year. Oh, except that this year I get to play with baby cousin, provided he doesn't sleep. But still don't dare carry him around cause he's still small and wobbly and dangerous.Speaking of which, I met this (estimated) 2 yr old boy (until now I still cant tell the age of a toddler when I look at them) at the playground today. Erm no, I don't go to the playground to play, I go there to warm up before jogging. Looks kinda cute, I think he can't speak properly yet cause his 'hello' didn't sound like a 'hello'. He was introducing his bicycle to me. bwahahahaha. I felt like laughing because I can tell that the thing with 4 wheels is a bicycle. And he is speaking to me like as if he knows me. After a while he asked me "why you changed into a t-shirt and shorts"-exact words. Even weirder..don't whats gg thru his little mind. Anyway, I didnt say anything to him except a "hello" cause his maid is staring at me all the time. Do I look like a bad person??
Ange
10:49 pm
About me
Taggie
Leisure reads
Connection
Archive