Monday, January 07, 2008



This is the last week of my school break, which also means I have a few more days to enjoy the feeling of doing anything I want and live stress-free days before all the madness starts again. Also, I am crossing my fingers that I can meet partehanimals this week and that everyone is free. Right now, I already have 4 modules allocated to me, which bidding for it was such a breeze because they are my core modules. No need to think, I am forced to take it whether I like it or not. Last sem, for core modules, I had one which is outside sde: statistics. Absolutely hated it to the core and I didnt do quite well in it causing my cap score to be pulled down. This term, I have another core which is also outside sde: economics. At least I do not dislike it so much like maths. Just hope I can make use of what I have learnt in jc for this module. I even took back all my econs notes which I gave my brother to study, which obviously he didnt. Now my bookshelf is on the verge of collasping cause I have too many books and notes in it. Need to clear them out to make space for this sem textbooks. Tmr, I will have to crack my head and decide what my 5th module would be. Last term, I had Gender and Sexuality in Japan. I shall try to avoid something like this for this term at all costs. Arts projects can kill, so do the exams. Currently, I am considering some business/hr modules. Something new at least. =) no japan no more.


Ange
11:32 am