Tuesday, February 05, 2008



Finally went to chinatown yesterday..

Nothing much, the same usual stuff, but still it gives you a bit of the cny mood.

And for the first time for as long as I can remember, my parents bought ba kua! Cant believe it.

惨了, sure gain weight like that..My one month of running so far has a high risk of being gone to waste. And I keep helping myself to the love letters even though no one is supposed to eat it until cny.
Ok, gotta get my school work done today. Don't understand why 2 of my lectures are so siao to give us additional work on cny week. I very busy one leh.. ... busy eating hahahahaha.

Yes, I almost forgot to add this. Yesterday I opened my nus email and saw this "Rebate2Earth - Plastic Bags at the NUS Co-op will now cost $0.10". All these crazy people. What is the GST for when we must also pay for plastic bags?!?! Not forgetting that textbooks are expensive and heavy. Nvm, I will bring my own plastic bag next time..Like how my mum keeps so many plastic bags in the car in case she forgets and goes grocery shopping on the "Bring your own bag day".


Ange
9:45 am