Wednesday, February 27, 2008



I am so sorry I just needed an outlet to express myself. Can't tahan anymore. Feel so stressed recently about everything. And its going get worse when school starts again next week. Therefore, all my "stress-posts" will be back again so all you readers can ignore my blog until end of April. Wish I can be someone who can auto don't care about everything cause I am simply just too prone to stress. I worry and think excessively, which is something very bad.

Most probably you will not understand it, so just ignore everything below.

I really don't understand why.

Why I must think carefully before telling you anything.
Every time I talk to you, I really regretted even opening my mouth in the first place.
Every conversation we have, you will just link it to that topic. That topic that turns me off the most.
Any idea how much it bothers me..
I am just so tired of it.
And depressed that even talking creates problems.
I just wish you can understand me more
And stop telling me and emphasising all the bad points I have.
I tried so hard,
But you can never appreciate the effort I put in. Never.
You are right.
And I am always wrong.
Really don't want to avoid you like he does, but you make me just so afraid.
Cause in your eyes, there's always something bad about me..You make me want to put on a mask in front of you, so that I get to see how pleased you are with me.
I just want to be myself. Will you let me be?
='(










Ange
8:24 pm