My (one week) mid term break is here..Notice I don't sound very happy about it right..Yes, its because its not really a break whereby you can do anything you want but study.Mid term break is for me to study for mid-term tests, go through all the work that have been piling on my desk for the past 6 weeks and the most dreaded word: projects!Well, for this semester, i think the curriculum wise is as manageable as last sem's. The difference is that projects are slightly more demanding. And the similarity is that my hardest project is still my Japanese Studies module. Haiz..For this I have to look for Japanese women to interview. Good quality needed somemore..Like how to find..Haiz haiz haiz..Headache headache..And I happen to have two modules which is very..erm.."Singapore"..One of them requires me to know a lot about our government policies regarding land use and planning. The other requires me to know all the condos, shopping centers, bla bla bla..that is new or currently building and who the developer is. Now whenever I pass by some construction site, I must pay special attention to it. And I hear this word IR, IR, IR so much that I dreamt of Marina Bay (ok, I admit that I have been thinking a lot about F1, F1, F1 too)..So this break, I must force myself to, the moment I come online, read the websites of BCA, HDB, JTC, LTA, MND, NEA, NParks, SLA and URA. I must read them cause its like my "textbook". Hahaha, go figure these acronyms out yourself. I don't believe you can get all of them right. In the case where you really get them right, then name me all the expressways in Singapore. Thank god I am only required to rmb that there are 9 altogether. And if I am done reading all those, then I still have all the developers' websites and their projects to research on. Is one week even enough?!?!
Ange
9:13 pm
About me
Taggie
Leisure reads
Connection
Archive