2 more weeks of hell turned into 3!!why? cause i have 2 project which due dates extended till week 13 (this coming wk is wk 11 only), the very last week of lessons before exams. i wish projects are due earlier, so that i can get them over and done with fast. now i really have to squeeze all my studying into reading week. i can feel my fingers and wrists dying from all the typing I did today, plus my eyesight is getting really bad from staring at the computer screen. the sch lib books are really dusty, old and smelly. need to wash my hands whenever I touch it cause all sorts of sticky germs are on it. yucks. cant wait for all these to be over..Maybe if i start counting down to May 7th I will be a very much happier person. I have so many things I wanna do! Really wish my project mates can 自动 a bit more and contribute. Either they are praying really hard for someone to do their work or they are really relaxed about it. One thing I am sure, I am just going to do my share. I must control myself for being so freaking stressed out cause when I do so, I end up doing all the work. 3 more weeks..I can survive..It will get harder next time so this is should be nothing..
Ange
11:27 pm
About me
Taggie
Leisure reads
Connection
Archive