Thursday, March 27, 2008



Depressed.
Demoralised.

Had my re finance test today..
and i flunked it..really badly in fact.

The number of correct answers I got is the number of mistakes other people made.
I think I am last (or close to last) in the course. Its not as though I didn't study..


Don't want to blame it on bad luck, but really don't know why I screwed it up.

I guess the higher my expectations are, the harder I fall..

:'(

Update: Well, I just did the test paper again, and I could have doubled my marks and passed. I actually knew how to do those questions I got wrong. I guess I just blacked out yesterday because I stressed myself so much that I couldn't think properly. I knew I studied and that I could do it. I have never blacked out in an exam/test before. I am just lucky this test is only 15%. If I do better for the final, I could catch up. Provided I don't black out again. I always thought it was bullshit for people to black out during exams, and I didn't believe it till it happened to me. Now that I am behind others, I need to work harder. I can do it..
(Just needed to psycho myself a bit..)


Ange
6:39 pm