Saturday, March 22, 2008



Had loads of fun at East Coast Park yesterday with partyanimals. Luckily yesterday's weather was good. Was quite surprised to see many people there since I thought not much people will consider going to the beach as it has been raining quite a lot recently. It has been a quite while since school started that I slacked the whole day away without feeling guilty.

Then I reached home, checked my email, and realised I have to get back to reality. Email got flooded with work, work and more work.
Tons of it. I am getting a little tired already. And there is so much more to come for the next 1 month.

Ok this has to be a short post. Need to work on my personal real estate management presentation this thurs. I think I am gonna get stuck soon cause my brain can't get creative anymore.


I didn't forget today..My q.ty. I still remember, and I always will...



Ange
3:55 pm