Tuesday, March 04, 2008



I dreamt that I played soccer and scored goal(s)...
=.=" x 100

Suddenly I miss the pe lessons in school where we get to play games..All the captain's ball, Frisbee, basketball, badminton etc..

Now, the only exercise I can do is jog, cause I can't find anyone to play with me :(

Really miss those times...

I want to be able to run about, playing, and scolding those people who scream instead of catching the ball when it is being thrown to them..haha..

Update: the moment I published this post and when to my blog, I saw alv's tag. so freaky. the person whom I was referring to who screams when about to catch the ball is her..lol..actually I wanted to be nice and not name names but really can't help it..so freaky..Alv, I miss you!! hope the sem ends soon so you can come back! then you can eat all the food you want while I erm..watch.. hehe..

Nowadays whenever I happen to think of someone, that person will just happen to appear online..Like a few days ago while studying econs, I was remising my jc days econs lessons where daph and I will spend the whole lesson talking crap instead of listening to karen ho's (crap) lesson..and then I always get scolded instead of daph cause I will be the one who is laughing throughout the lesson..and the fact that I am the one who yacked non-stop. then daph popped up online..which is super rare.

Was also remising the days where I taught my tablemates to take out their GP essays or past econs hw or any paper that has a lot of words on it and pretend its econs hw cause karen ho will go ard checking but just assume words=homework..I did that quite a few times, even worse, I always take out the same piece of "homework". Luckily I was never caught, or I will be dead meat. heehee..

Really miss those days..wish I can go back to jc days again, even for just one day..and I think that one day will be really fun with partyanimals.


Ange
10:55 pm