Monday, March 31, 2008



Mirror, mirror on the wall.

Who's the cutest of them all??

lol..




I realise that I still have snoopy with me..and its still rather white and clean..haha. obviously its kept in a box now. I don't like dogs (snoopy) anymore, I prefer cats (my 小丁当).
Shhh..he's sleeping. Don't laugh so loudly.
... ... ... ... ...
Ok not funny.
In a rather good mood suddenly. That's because I went for a mini-jog just now. I discovered the importance of exercise is to me- it really helps me to destress, even though I am still running like a tortoise and still as fat. Didnt run the whole of last week cause it was either raining or that I was lazy, no wonder I was so grumpy all the time. Jogging is the only time whereby I think about nothing, hear nothing but my ipod, and have all the time to myself, away from all worries and distractions.


Ange
9:11 pm