Sunday, March 09, 2008



Recently I haven't been catching up a lot on sports on tv..
And I just found out that Andy Roddick won the Barclays Dubai Tennis Championships..

Well, its not surprising that he won, but what surprised me was that he beat the World No. 2 and 3 in this tournament in order to win this whole thing..You might be wondering where's no.1 Roger Federer..well..he got kicked out early in the tournament..hehehe..finally people is paying some attention to Andy again..and praising him..

this trophy is gorgeous..


Andy looks very man here..

And Rafael Nadal (my 2nd fav tennis player and no. 3 in the world) looks so hot..hehe..even though his facial expression shows that he's in agony because he's losing to Andy..

Don't know what's the similarity these two guys have in terms of looks and character..but I seem to be rather attracted to them..why ah?

This week is gonna be a really long week..got so many things to do..my time is so packed..I just need to survive till thurs..and may consider getting my hair trimmed on fri..My hair doesn't seem to grow that fast anymore..maybe use to much brain cells not enough nutrients for my hair..haha..just kidding la..



Ange
11:40 am