Exams coming soon, i think i need to practise writing.Tried writing yesterday, couldn't even hold a pen properly! after writing one page full of words, all my joints started to crack and ache. and handwriting, needless to say, looks atrocious. Even my sis commented that she have never seen my handwriting so horrible before. HAHA.Realise I can type many many times faster than writing words.Just imagine exams are conducted on computers, definitely have double or triple word count than just writing alone!Yeah no school tmr, but many many things to do at home. haiz.just 11 days to go till the end of projects. means 11 days of cracking my head for japan project. urban project is due tmr, it currently looks like 3000 messy and no link essay. i am too tired to do anything about it more. management project, I also dun care alr cause I think I did more than what i am supposed to do. left Japan-oh-Japan. 3500 words, how I wish it will drop down from the sky. I am really starting to countdown already. I have added a countdown timer here. When I start doing so, it only means I am really tired. Things that keep me going are blogging rubbish like this, playing dumb applications on facebook, watching dumb shows like ah wang, running and thinking of the things I am gonna do next mth.
Ange
12:39 pm
About me
Taggie
Leisure reads
Connection
Archive