Thursday, April 03, 2008



Having an interest is not enough, you have to be good at it.

I HATE WRITING ARTS ESSAYS!!

No use enjoying my arts module, when it comes to work, non-arts people like me will surely lose out. Writing arts essay for project is different from writing real estate essay for project. For the latter, writing it is a breeze..no quotations/citations, no proving-your-essay or support-your-argument. An essay is an essay, just write whatever that is a fact and makes sense and evaluate. The former is just #$%^. A project has no topic, gotta come up with one yourself. Then comes proposal and literary review (WHAT???). Now that I have got everything, I can't structure my essay..Its all messed up in my head. I cant decide to object or oppose, and how to go about twisting and turning my points and make it foolproof. wth.
Guess I shall just have to live with it. Blame myself for being in the middle of nowhere. Non arts non science person.
Oh well, I shall figure it my essay out. I will do it, just that not as well as arts people. Heck. The more I worry, the worse it gets. What matters is that I do my best.


Ange
10:05 pm