I watched 聊斋 yesterday evening. I think its a new show with fann wong inside. And guess what, I dreamt of ghosts last night. The show wasn't scary at all but my dream was superrrr scary. Thank god I suddenly woke up in the middle of the night but can feel my heart beating really fast. Freaky. After that I went back to bed and dreamt of more nonsense. I dreamt of a really cool house, my jap project and going to work late. Interesting how these 3 things can link tgt in my dream.
Oh yes, I finally made my cheesecake yesterday!
All I can say is that it needs improvement. Too much lime juice inside, become sour cheesecake without the cheese smell. But still can eat la..I ate a lot =D But the moment I think of all the fatty cheese and cream and butter and sugar..I think it better that I keep it in the fridge and not in my stomach. Sadly, mummy says she will not make this again with me as she still prefers the baking kind. Maybe I shall make it on my own another time. Now all that needs to appear in my house is an oven. If its even possible in the first place. Somebody at home thinks getting an oven is a waste of money and takes up space. That's right, its my dad-source of $$$.
Ange
11:27 am
About me
Taggie
Leisure reads
Connection
Archive