Tuesday, April 29, 2008



In the midst of exams currently. Hope it ends soon! =)

Had two papers today, super physically and mentally demanding. My hand is still very 酸 from writing four hours of essays in total. And my eyes feels strained..Tired tired tired. *yawns*

Have two more papers next tues and wed, which is about six days away. No wonder I feel like my exams are over due to this rather long break in between. Just crossing my fingers for the papers that are over, especially finance. It was quite a disaster.. As usual, anything to do with calculators and numbers just kills. Haiz. Just contented if I can pass it *prays hard*. More finance modules to come in the next few semesters..scary and stressful.


Exams aside, Kimi won the the Spanish Grand Prix on sunday! Didnt really watch the whole race cause I was busy watching 聊斋。Even though he won, I wasnt so excited because.....
he cut his hair!!! Eww... Cute guys are not cute without cute hair.




See!! tsk tsk tsk.





This was much much better...






Ange
9:01 pm