Saturday, April 05, 2008



Now I know where the phrase "(I am) cracking my brain" came from.
Have been thinking and brainstorming so hard these few days that I slept with a headache and woke up still feeling it. Its not very painful like the "normal" headache, but the nagging pain is irritating and its making me very tired and difficult to concentrate on whatever I am doing. My head really feels like its gonna crack open soon.

Quite happy the weekend is here. One week closer to end of lessons. 2 weeks more to go. But the (very) bad thing is, it means I am getting closer to deadlines and exams, which I haven started preparing for. Guess I really need to work really hard during reading week and practise a lot of discipline and perseverance. Its not really helping that I got driving and whatever happens its gonna affect me drastically.

Today I had my driving lesson. Never drive on a Saturday, will kena extra scolding from instructor only. Not only there are extra cars, there are also extra pedestrians. And motorcycles should be banned cause they are a road hazard. They remind me of mosquitoes, whereby they just zoom pass you at top speed. Its so hard to predict how fast they are actually going at a distance. And they never slow down. Another thing which ought to disappear when I am driving are taxis. I freaking got scolded many times for not changing lanes tactfully. Why? Cause those stupid taxis suka-suka alight and pick up passengers and I got stuck behind them with loads of traffic behind me. Singapore should ban people from flagging down taxis by the roadside. There should be as many taxi stands as bus stops. Serious. And I met a crazy women who after crossing the zebra-crossing, turned around and re-crossed it again. Again I got scolded for not letting pedestrians cross when a few moments ago I stopped for her.

Oh yes, I also saw a guy fail his driving test within 3mins. My instructor said most prob that person failed. Cause he changed lane causing the car behind him to slow down: 8 demerit and he proceed on amber light: another 8. Gone case. Anyway the car behind was too much la. Speeding. Its this kind of idiots that cause people to fail. *reminds me of my lorry incident. haiz* Maybe if I was in front of him he could have passed. Oh, the reason he changed lane cause there was someone changing tyre, taking up one whole lane of a two lane road. And the amber light rule shld be scraped off. I got screamed at today a few times for proceeding on amber light. How I know when the traffic light changes right.. The rule is red light cannot cross, never say amber cannot cross. tsk tsk. Anyway, the pt is I saw that guy's series of unfortunate events unfolded before my eyes. Reminds me of how important luck is. Until now whenever I think of driving test, I get super frightened. Going through it is such a torture. If only that stupid lorry didn't appear, would have gotten licence on my first try. haiz. I think I will never get over it until the day I passed.

Yes, I must mention this, Andy Roddick beat Roger Federer!! After losing to him 11 times in a row. Yeah yeah. And I didn't watch the match. tsk tsk. Today's straits times have a huge (handsome) picture of him smiling. hehe..I think I shall cut it out later if I rmb. And another news, Andy just got engaged. *heart breaks* Luckily I still have my Nadal to look at. Kimi is still cute, but he's married.


Ange
5:09 pm