Some people deserve to be shot.For projects, all they do is to add the useless school logo and a lot of other damn useless stuff like binding, printing in colors..bla bla bla. Then collect money from the others. Brainless people. As if there are extra marks for putting in the uni logo. And I don't understand why some people can be so damn think-skinned to collect $1 from people. I printed so many stuff for projects, spent many times more than $1, and I didn't collect a single cent from them. *bang the wall* No wonder they email-ed me to pay them money instead of telling it straight into my face. And to pay for printing coloured..even more stupid. Have coloured printer at home, and yet so calculative, must print in school and claim from the rest.Jap project turned from a 3 person project to 1.5 person work. I did the whole thing like a stupid fool, another one did it half-heartedly and the last one completely gone missing. Still dare to sms me and ask whether she can don't present. Really wanted to sms back, f*** you. So glad the project is due tmr. I really had enough of it. After this, gonna concentrate on drving till monday then mug for exams. Really need my 3-month break, so that I dont have to see their face for 3 months.
Ange
11:10 am
About me
Taggie
Leisure reads
Connection
Archive