Thursday, April 10, 2008



Thurs is my fav day of the wk for this sem =)
Cause I get a extra long weekend with friday off as well.

Oh well, one final week of school to go. Next week only have to go back on wed and thurs. I am intending to skip wed's japan and singapore lecture cause it might be a waste of time..Shall see when time comes. This week only went to school for two days. Even though I have so many days free, I felt like I haven't done much.

Still have 2 projects more to submit. Management is sorta done, I shall wash my hands off it. It seemed quite okay cause its a super long report. I am too lazy to read pages after pages of words even though its my project. Well, kinda expected. This mgt lecturer is weird. Other lecturers give word limits, he instead gave page limit. 40 pages somemore. I think he will read until go siao. haha.

Another project is my Japan and Singapore..haiz..if not for this project, I would have started mugging for exams liao. Now because of it, I am still wasting time on this thing and the burden of doing it weighs on my mind 24/7. Well, at least I have some idea how. All I need is a hell lot of inspiration to churn out another 2500 words. And also get all the points organised. I shall cross my fingers that for the next one week, everything for this project will go as smooth as silk.

I can do it..

All I am worried about is that I have no time to study for exams..




Ange
10:27 pm