Saturday, May 31, 2008



Feel so much more happier today then yesterday. I am still upset, but a little bit less upset than yesterday. Hopefully this feeling will disapear if a few days time.

To cheer myself up, yesterday I decided to make mango pudding today.
Must thank K for her secret recipe. Notice how the word "recipe" sound more valued if you add "secret" in front of it?? HAHA. And I must add this, very impt, I didnt just "talk" only. Feeling quite full right now because whatever I added inside the pudding, I 顺便 added into my tummy. hehe.

Its now settling in the fridge, I forgot to take a pic of it just now.. :S So far, it looks good. I shall find out tonight and rmb to take a pic of it before it goes into my stomach.


Here's the pic. Now I know how much colouring and sugar is in the pudding from those you buy outside.


Ange
4:58 pm