Saturday, May 10, 2008



My licence finally arrived by registered mail yesterday. =)

I need to clear up my room in the next few days.. Clearing my room gives me the greatest headache on earth. Tidy up for about 2 hours plus today, and it still looked the same. Its not because I am messy, its because I collected too much junk over the years. I think I shall pack blindfolded soon. Everything throw throw throw. The rubbish I have is more than the garang guni man.

Some of the interesting things I found:



My wooden abacus. I think I went for abacus classes when I was 5 or 6?? Now the schools sell colourful plastic ones. This is my antique..



One of my fav toys when I was a kid. When snoopy's head is pressed down, this thing can run a really long distance. Now..its a bit siao siao. i think maximum distance became 15cm.



My doraemon figures collection. I remember eating a lot of kinder surprise just to get it. And I dont like super sweet chocolate. I gave up collecting more cause the chocolate its expensive and it tastes horrible.



My colourful hairclip collection. HAHA.

Yesterday went out with Weiqi. The last time I met her was in december..I think we meet like less than 5 times a year.. @#%^&..cause somebody's always busy..For unglam photos of me, pls refer to her blog. Note to self: the next time I get to see her, must rmb to take loads of photos of her and post here cause she alwaysssss do that to me.


Ange
10:01 pm