1st time reallyy driving
After getting my licence for neary 2 months, I finally had a chance to take the wheel today!!I drove all the way home from AMK and did some roundabout around my living estate. It was fun, but rather tiring because the distance was quite far, and I needed to concentrate. Need more practice with my car cause I am not quite used to it yet, but it was definitely much easier to drive than my instructor's manual Toyota Vios. Now that I am driving auto, it is so much easier cause there's no changing of gear and stepping of clutch. Good for people like me who can't multitask. There wasn't many cars on the road today, so its rather easy. Just need more practise so I can go faster the next time, cause there are road bullies who simply zoomed passed me and cutting into my lane suddenly without signal. Once in a while, I still veered slightly off my lane lol.I expected my dad to be screaming away at me, but instead, it was my mum who kept screaming at me to brake. Brake for what, I also dunno. So I just ignored her. Maybe she's just scared, even though she sitting at the back. Daddy says I drive better than my mum (first timer). YEAH!! :) Now I know why he just sat in front giving me directions and some advice; cause he sat in a scarier car before. hehehehe.
Ange
1:48 pm
About me
Taggie
Leisure reads
Connection
Archive