Sunday, June 29, 2008


Busy week
I felt as if I had spent this week to the fullest (and also stretched my wallet to the fullest). Went out with party animals for 2 nights, meet up with a "long-lost" friend Stella with Agustin, and finally on saturday met up with Weiqi to cel her birthday this coming Monday.

My party animals. Have sooooo many pics of us tgt so I shall only upload one here (where I look the best HAHAHA). Rest up on fb.


Agustin, Stella, me.
The last time I saw Stella was in secondary school in '04. She went overseas to study after Os and is graduating soon whereas I have 3 more (long and torturous) years to survive in nus. Known her since sec 1 (classmates for sec1&2) and will forever rmb her as the one who is one register number ahead of me. Her name starts with S, and mine T. Really long time no see..But still look the same.


Saturday's pictures at Swensons below. As usual, somebody didn't take pics with me. tsk. I <3 icecreams!!

Baked rice

My Coit Tower

Wq's Sticky Chewy


OH! And most importantly, I took pics with Nadal, Ronaldo and erm..Sharapova. Only interested in the guys but since Sharapova was there, might as well take. I give her face.





Ange
10:52 pm