Haven been actively blogging since I started work, but I'll try to update at least once a week.
- Yesterday went out with party animals. Had dinner at Ajisen and I swear never to step a foot into that place to have ramen again cause the soup base stinks of garlic. Its so strong that after a few hours, the stench is still there in my mouth. Irony is, I suggested going there. *shoots myself* Next time I should just shut up and eat anywhere that is proposed.
- My body is fully accustomed to working hours. I auto wake up at 7am and by 10pm my eyes are almost shutting. I wonder how am I going to survive when I go out with friends at night. Maybe I will do something even more drastic than trying to get on the wrong directioned escalator(which happened yesterday). Worse is, I was so stoned I was wondering why my friends were yelling at me.
- I am halfway through my work/break. I try v v v hard to think positively that I have half my holidays left to work but the other side of me feels so depressed that time actually flies so fast and that I only have half left. Its something like a cup being half filled and you either see it as half full or half empty. I enjoy going to work a lot because I get to spend more freely due to extra large "pocket money" aka wages, it's almost stress-free (not anger-free though), and many other reasons which makes me happy. Being optimistic definitely makes one cheerful.
- My handphone battery has offically decided to retire. The battery life runs out every few hours. tsk.
- I have been waking up every 2 hours at night for the past few nights. Its damn irritating waking up at 2.30, 4.30am and feeling so sleepy at 9am(when work starts hahaha). This is not resting, this is torture.
- Meeting quite a lot of my friends this week. =) So excited.
Ange
9:15 am
About me
Taggie
Leisure reads
Connection
Archive