Saturday, June 07, 2008


Turned 20
Hit the big 20 today. With the 2 in front, I am starting to feel a little bit old. Had an enjoyable day today, and as usual, I stuffed myself with food the whole day. lol.
I had a special request to post pics up..so here are some.
In the morn, the moment I half opened my eyes, my 2 cousins who were in my house for a 2-day stayover, placed their handmade cards for me on my face and ran away. So cute.
They made them together..so both cards looked almost identical. And I heard they drew on each others cards.

My siblings kinda surprised me. First time they both gave me such generous presents, maybe because they are all grown up now.
This from my bro. Guys-presents also have to be technology-related.
This from my sis. Hazelnut related choc..my fav. Fattening..Maybe I will bring the kinder bueno to work, if not it will just melt at home.

Then, in the afternoon I met up with Weiqi for lunch (and to collect my present hahaha. thanks!)


We both had fish & chips but this belonged to her cause I touched mine and messed it up. I always forget to take pics before eating.

Our clam chowder soup. I have no idea why the bowl is so big, making the soup look so little.

Our Mass Seduction mud-pie. Its rum and raisin and banana icecream flavoured.

For dinner with my family, I picked seafood. The food was great, everyone ate excitedly and forgot to take pics. It was until dessert till we remembered.


Pulau hitam with icecream. First time heard of such a combination. My bro commented that he didnt know he was having the icecream or pulau hitam for dessert. haha.

Sea coconut.
Yam paste.

Finally, to those who sent me birthday wishes, thanks for remembering. And also thanks for your gifts.
My chocolate walnut cake, with only 2 candles. And, I almost couldn't blew them out in one breath. I am old.


Ange
11:10 pm