Saturday, August 23, 2008



I am still in the holiday mood, but I think I will have to snap out of it by this weekend.
My soci readings are piling up, I have to come up with a topic for my professional communication project by Thursday, and next week I will not be home most of the time due to school events and long timetable.
Like what I always say, either I am very busy or very free.
It's important to be optimistic and to look at the brighter and happier things in life.


Tmr's is Olympics closing ceremony. Kinda amazed that this whole event only lasted 16 days when there are sooooo many sports and competitions. I enjoy sprinting the most cause I like to see Usain Bolt run. Every night, I just watch the track and field events. Also watched a little bit of swimming, gymnastics, table tennis and boxing because whenever I switch on the tv, I only see these sports. I seldom get to catch diving, archery or canoeing when I am quite interested to watch these sports as well. The sport I hated most: wrestling. Really have no idea what they are trying to do. All I see are guys pushing one another, and lying on top of each other whenever the referee picks a coloured ball. What kinda sport involves someone lying on top of another?? Yucks. Not to mention that those sportsmen are most probably sweaty. Makes no sense to me.


Ange
11:21 pm