Tuesday, August 19, 2008



Into the 2nd week of school and my timetable really sucks.

I have 2 days with just a pathetic 2-hr lecture each. And every Friday is 8 hrs non stop starting from 8am, having lessons in different faculties some more. Gah, I want to scream. The previous 2 sem my timetable was more evened out and relaxed.

I think every Fri I shall sneak McChicken into my favourite Complementary Health and Medicine lecture from 12-2pm cause I should be starving by then. I enjoy this module the most so far (and I hate sociology the most). Maybe it's due to the fact that Pharmacy is something really new to me, and the lecturers are quite humorous. Interesting doesn't mean its easy, I have to learn words like Allium sativum.

I think I will remember that word like forever cause it means GARLIC in medical terms. Eeww. Should see how somebody was bringing that word to my attention enthusiastically during lecture. Best friend indeed.


Ange
3:29 pm